Premium Dog Boarding
New Customer Free First Night
We’re so confident your pet will love it here, we welcome you to try us for free!
Free First Night subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Lodging offer applies to first-time customers only and is applicable for any lodging accommodation selected.
Your Dog’s Veterinarian-Supervised Home-Away-From-Home
At Oak Hill Pet Resort, your canine companion receives the very best care! Our brand-new lodging facility provides a luxurious place for your dogs to call their home-away-from-home. Outfitted with state-of-the-art safety and wellness features, our facility is worlds apart from your typical boarding “kennel.” The best part? We’re owned and operated by the veterinarians of Oak Hill Veterinary Care, right here on the property.
The Best Accommodations For Your Dog
Your dog’s lodging experience begins in private, climate-controlled accommodations complete with the comforts of home. Our highly trained and pet-passionate caregivers go above and beyond to provide a fabulous, customized stay for every guest. Here are some of our amenities worth wagging for:
- Raised cots with fluffy, clean bedding
- Large windows bring in sunlight and support your dog’s natural sleep patterns
- Brand new climate-control, air filtration, and air purification systems
- Daily wellness checks performed by highly trained professionals
- Customizable level of activity and playtime with our activity packages
- Routine feedings of your dog’s usual diet
- At least 3 outdoor elimination breaks each day
Fun & Play Awaits- Activity Packages for Every Dog
Dogs love to stay busy, both in body and mind– especially when they’re away from home! We’ve designed discounted activity packages to provide the perfect amounts of play, interaction and engagement for every canine personality. Here are some of the ways our activities can enrich your dog’s stay:
- Fun & Games. With 7 beautiful acres, Oak Hill Pet Resort offers no shortage of fun and room to play. Whether your dog wants to run with a “pack” or soak up the undivided attention of a human playmate, we’ll keep them exercised and entertained while you’re away.
- Love and Snuggles. Does your dog live for love and kisses? Our staff does! Our TLC activity options include all the personal attention and adoration your furry friend desires. Cuddles, belly rubs, and bedtime stories are sure to keep them wagging.
- Fun in the Sun. On hot days, dogs enjoy splash pools and sprinklers Whether your dog would jump at the chance to chase the water jets or prefers to lounge in the shade, there’s a splashing good time waiting for them.
- Tasty Treats. Who doesn’t love a little treat? Our homemade, tasty dog snacks are made with wholesome ingredients like peanut butter, pumpkin, vegetables, and, of course, love!
- Puppy Love. We have special amenities for our most youthful guests! Our Puppy Package includes extra playtimes and potty breaks to keep the young ones entertained and happy.
- Seniors & Special Needs. Senior and special needs dogs deserve a little extra love. Our TLC Package provides stretch breaks, orthopedic bedding, and unlimited administration of medication. Ask us how we can accommodate your special needs pup!
Next Level Care for Your Pets
We built our resort so pet parents could have the best in comfort AND safety for their pet. Here’s how.
- Oak Hill Pet Resort is owned and operated by Dr. Shella Baker, the head veterinarian at Oak Hill Veterinary Care
- Our building is equipped with brand new temperature control and air filtration systems
- Upgraded security systems keep pets safe & protected around the clock
- We’re expertly equipped to care for pets with special and medical needs while you’re away
Dog Boarding FAQ
What vaccinations are required?
Should I bring my dog’s food?
What about toys?
Do you provide bedding?
Do you accept special needs pets?
Can you administer medication?
When can I drop off/pick up my dog?
We’re happy to have you drop off and pick up during our designated hours of Monday-Friday 7am-6pm, Saturdays from 9am to 10am and on Sundays from 5pm to 5:30pm. Our reservation specialist will ask for your preferred drop off and pick up times. We always recommend dropping off a bit before closing to give your pet time to settle in for the night. A list of our operating hours can also be found here.