Fun and Safe Dog Daycare
Free Welcome Day for New Daycare Clients
Your dog’s new friends are waiting! Let us welcome them with a free day of play.
Reservation and proof of vaccination required. Free Day of Play subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Daycare discount applies to first-time daycare customers only.
The Perfect Doggie Play Day
Our engaging daycare program was designed to keep your dog’s mind and body healthy in a safe, positive environment.
- Acres of outdoor play yards are fully fenced and gated, with natural grass and play equipment.
- Climate-controlled indoor daycare area to keep the fun going in all weather conditions
- Daycare groups are separated by size and playstyle for the safest & most fun daycare experience.
- Advanced level of staff training for all caregivers
- Climate-controlled rest area for relaxing between playtimes
- Fun & festive party events for daycare visitors
Multiple Daycare Options
Playtime isn’t a one-size-fits-all experience at Oak Hill Pet Resort’s daycare. If your dog gets along with the pack, our social daycare is a perfect environment for them. But if your dog tends to prefer human friends, that’s just as good for us! Our caregivers can’t wait to play one-on-one with your furry loved one.
If your pup needs a little extra activity, we even have an Enhanced Daycare program. Enhanced Daycare is a next-level daycare option with even more enrichment and playtime. Themed activities, special games, bubble parties, holiday celebrations, and more make up just some of the fun we have at Enhanced Daycare.
If you have a young bundle of furry love in your life, you likely know how important it is to start socializing them as early as possible. Our Puppy Social program invites puppies to come together to play and exercise their social skills in a constructive, professionally supervised environment. If you have any questions about puppy parenthood, our knowledgeable caregivers will be on hand to help. Give us a call to register your pup for our next Puppy Social!
Benefits of Dog Daycare
As veterinary experts, we understand how important dog daycare is. It’s not just fun, it’s extremely beneficial to your dog’s mental and physical wellbeing.
- Satisfies your dog’s naturally social nature in a safe and supervised place
- Ensures your pup gets the exercise they need while you’re away or at work
- Reduces the risk of negative behaviors associated with loneliness or boredom. No more chewed up furniture, excessive barking, or holes in the yard!
- Peace of mind—pet parents can relax knowing their dog’s in a safe, fun, stimulating environment instead of inviting a stranger into their home to pet sit.
Dog Daycare FAQ
What vaccinations does my dog need for daycare?
What will my dog be doing at daycare?
Do you provide water?
My dog doesn’t really like other dogs. Will they still enjoy daycare?
What are your daycare hours?
Daycare is available Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm.