Luxury Cat Boarding
New Customer Free First Night
We’re so confident your pet will love it here, we welcome you to try us for free!
Free First Night subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Lodging offer applies to first-time customers only and is applicable for any lodging accommodation selected.
We love our feline friends and understand what they need to be happy and healthy when away from home. Our deluxe cat cottages and condos come with everything your furry friend deserves. We provide spacious accommodations and individualized care for every unique feline friend. Best of all, we’re veterinarian-owned, so you can relax knowing your cat is in excellent hands.
Amenities to Make Them Purr!
Your cat knows they deserve the best, and we agree! Each kitty guest can spread out and rest easy in their own private condo, comfortably separate from our canine guests. Here are some of the ways we’ll spoil your kitty companion at Oak Hill Pet Resort.
- Cozy cat cottages are separately ventilated and insulated from the sounds and smells of our dog guests. This is very unique–and we believe necessary–for proper kitty care.
- Fully climate-controlled surroundings with purified air
- Plush bedding is provided and regularly washed
- Devoted caregivers provide daily wellness checks and room service
- Fresh water at all times
- A TV with nature shows and cat movies!
- Regular feedings of your cat’s normal diet
- Litter cleaned each day
What Makes Oak Hill Pet Resort the Best Choice for Loving Cat Parents?
- We’re veterinarian owned-and operated and share a building with Oak Hill Veterinary Care
- Elevated veterinarian-grade standards, from our cleaning protocols to our meticulous caregiver training
- Newly upgraded facility and care
- Highest standards of cleanliness and safety in the area
- We treat every furry guest as an individual, with the right amounts of human attention for each pet
- Conveniently located right off Route 29 and the 460 bypass
Cat Boarding FAQ
What vaccinations does my cat need?
To keep all our feline friends safe and healthy, we require proof of vaccination for rabies and FVRCP.
Can I bring his/her favorite toys?
We have lots of fun and clean toys your cat will love, so no need to bring any from home!
Who is taking care of my cat?
Oak Hill Pet Resort is staffed by highly trained and passionate pet-lovers, and many of us have cats! Plus, you get the extra peace of mind knowing all care is overseen by an experienced veterinarian.
I have multiple cats. Can they stay in the same room?
Absolutely. We have spacious accommodations so your cats can stay together.
Should I bring my cat’s food?
We highly recommend bringing your cat’s usual food to keep them on their regular diet. We just ask you please bag and label each serving separately, and we’ll feed according to your instructions to best match your cat’s home schedule.
What about bedding?
We have plenty of fluffy, clean beds and blankets so no need to bring anything from home!
When can I drop off/pick up my cat?
We’re happy to have you drop off and pick up during our designated hours of Monday-Friday 7am-6pm, Saturdays from 9am to 10am and on Sundays from 5pm to 5:30pm. Our reservation specialist will ask for your preferred drop off and pick up times. We always recommend dropping off a bit before closing to give your pet time to settle in for the night. A list of our operating hours can also be found here.
Can you accommodate special needs cats?
Absolutely. Since we’re owned by veterinarians, we’re able to accommodate many special needs including vision/hearing impaired, geriatric, medical needs and many others. Please call us to discuss how we can accommodate your pet.
My cat takes medication. Can you give it to him/her?
Yes, we can administer your pet’s medications while they’re with us for a small charge. We just ask you please bring any medications in their original containers with clear written instructions.